VEX 123 is an interactive, programmable robot that takes Computer Science and Computational Thinking off of the screen and brings them to life for Pre-K through 3rd grade students. Learn more about VEX 123 >
Coding Three Ways
The 123 Robot can be programmed in three uniquely engaging ways:
- Create sequences using the touch-sensitive buttons on the Robot.
- Insert physical coding cards on the revolutionary VEX Coder, to download programs wirelessly to the Robot - no screens needed!
- Unlock the full power of your 123 Robot with VEXcode 123, available this fall for iPads, Android Tablets, and Chromebook devices.
Classrooms Done Right
Classroom Bundles are the perfect solution for individual classrooms. They can also be shared between two to six classrooms throughout the school year. The bundles contain everything educators need to get started and succeed.
- Two carrying cases to transport all the kits
- Six VEX 123 Robots for up to 12 students
- Six VEX Coders with 52 Coding Cards each
- Six Art Rings that snap onto the robots, enabling personalization of the Robot
- Field tiles and walls for three fields. Combine to make larger fields.
- One charging station for all six VEX 123 Robots at once
Our latest research-backed educational solution is called STEM Labs. These lessons and activities can be utilized in sequential order to create unique, extended learning experiences. STEM Labs promote collaboration and exploratory learning.
A Classroom Bundle includes:
123 Classroom Bundle (suited for 24 students)
- 12 * 123 Robots
- 12 * 123 Coders
- 14 * 123 Coder Cards (50-pack)
- 6 * 123 Fields (Each includes 4 field tiles and 8 field walls)
- 2 * 123 Robot 6-Port USB Charge Cases
- 2 * 123 Coder Storage Cases
- 2 * 123 Tote Bags
- 2 * 123 Coder Cards Storage Boxes
- 12 * 123 Robot Art Rings
- 24 * AAA Batteries for 123 Coders
- 2 * Screwdrivers
- 2 * 1-Port USB Chargers (3A)
Small classroom bundles with half the amount of stuff (i.e. 6 robots and coder sets suited to 12 students) may be available on request, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you can pre-order this.