Kiwibots (The NZ Robotics Charitable Trust) - a non-profit organisation dedicated to future-proofing Kiwi Kids.
We are a volunteer-driven, youth centred charity doing our best to create amazing STEM experiences for tamariki and rangatahi all over New Zealand.
Kiwi kids are incredible, and we help create opportunities that nurture their talents and showcase them on the global stage.
Of the last 11 years NZ has participated in the VEX World Championships, Kiwi kids have won at least one World title for 10 of those years. They truly are remarkable, and we want to continue helping our rangatahi shine and show the world what we're made of.
Kiwibots' engagements include:
- Running NZ's largest robotics education and competition programmes through VEX Robotics Competitions (spanning primary through to university)
- Free educator training to help teachers and change-makers gain confidence in teaching with robotics
- Partner programmes with RoboPā to deliver our programmes in te reo Māori and led by kaiako
- Free public events where everyone and anyone can have a go
- Girl Powered initiatives highlighting pathways into STEM for young women/womxn and showcasing female role models
- Loan programmes to help support new schools and teams get started in robotics
- Financial Accessibility programmes for supporting teams and groups that would otherwise not be able to participate
- Events showcasing educational and career pathways with STEM, and directing Kiwibots alumna through to partner organisations in need of well-rounded, practical, social and tech-savvy Kiwis
Every dollar makes a difference - whatever you can donate and help us with will our work and directly impact these kids 🙏🏼
The NZ Robotics Charitable Trust is a registered NZ Charity with donee-status so your donation is tax deductible. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for your receipt.