VEX 123 is an interactive, programmable robot that takes STEM, Computer Science and Computational Thinking off of the screen and brings them to life for Pre-K through 3rd grade students. Learn more about VEX 123 >
Coding Three Ways
The 123 Robot can be programmed in three uniquely engaging ways:
- Create sequences using the touch-sensitive buttons on the Robot.
- Insert physical coding cards on the revolutionary VEX Coder, to download programs wirelessly to the Robot - no screens needed!
Unlock the full power of your 123 Robot with VEXcode 123, available this fall for iPads, Android Tablets, and Chromebook devices.
Robots, Coders and Fields
VEX 123 Robot & Coder Bundles include a robot in one of three colors, a VEX Coder, a USB Cable and a pack of Coding Cards in a language of your choice. Add a 123 Field for even more fun.
Our latest research-backed educational solution is called STEM Labs. These lessons and activities can be utilized in sequential order to create unique, extended learning experiences. STEM Labs promote collaboration and exploratory learning.
Robot & Coder Bundle (Single Kit) includes
- 1 * 123 Robot in your selected color of Red, Green or Blue
- 1 * 123 Coder
- 1 * 123 Robot Art Ring
- 1 * USB Cable (A to C, 1m)
- 1 * 123 Programming Cards (50-Pack) (English)