Use the VEX Power Expander to add a secondary power source for four of the PWM outputs on the VEX ARM® Cortex®-based Microcontroller. Balance a robot's motor load across two batteries to extend robot run time and increase performance.
- Attach a 2nd battery to your robot.
- Power up to four (4) Motors or Servos
- Reduce motor load on primary battery
- Run your robot for longer!
- Protected by an Internal Circuit Breaker
- Status port provides feedback to microcontroller
- Monitor when your robot trips its breaker
- Monitor battery voltage
- Feedback LED shows battery and circuit breaker status
- PWM Slide Lock keeps cables from coming unplugged
Note: We will stop stocking this product once it sells out, and only bring in on request.